Whey Protein Isolate by Protein World is a protein powder that uses only WPI in its formula.
Like most WPI’s on the market, Whey Protein Isolate from Protein World has a 97% Whey Protein Isolate base and the other 3% is made up of Natural Flavours.
I notice that in this protein powder, that Protein World has used Sunflower Lecithin as an instantiser, most protein powders have a soy-based instantiser.
So if you don’t like to have any soy in your diet, this may be the protein powder for you.
Whey Protein Isolate by Protein World has 27.4 grams of protein per 30 gram serve.
Protein World is a UK supplement brand that is leading the protein revolution with a new range of pure, GMO free supplements to help you become a lot healthier, fitter, and stronger.
These below are some of key benefits and points of Whey Protein Isolate by Protein World.
Also you will find more information about when to have Whey Protein Isolate, what is in Whey Protein Isolate, and where to buy Whey Protein Isolate by Protein World.
- 27.4 grams of protein per serve
- Instantised with sunflower lecithin
- Easy to mix
- Easy to digest
- Low lactose
- Low in fat
- Low in carbohydrates
- Non GMO ingredients
- Great taste
- 100% natural flavours
- Great for vegetarians
- Soy free
- Gluten free
- Contains only WPI Whey Protein Isolate
When to use Whey Protein Isolate by Protein World
Whey Protein Isolate by Protein World can be used at the same times you have used any other protein powders you have used before.
So this means the best times for using Whey Protein Isolate is mid morning, mid afternoon and the most important time, straight after your gym, sports, or training sessions.
You can also have a protein shake, if needed, with your meals to increase overall daily protein intake.
Before sleep is also another alternative for you depending on your nutrition goals.
Ingredients in Whey Protein Isolate
Whey Protein Isolate : Chocolate
Whey Protein Isolate (97%), Natural Flavours (3%), Cocoa Powder (chocolate only), Sunflower Lecithin (instantiser), Sweetener: Sucralose.
Nutritional Information of Whey Protein Isolate
If there are a few different sizes of this type of protein, I’ll generally pick one and just list the one serving size.
Also the nutritional information will change slightly from flavour to flavor.
So take this into consideration when picking which protein supplement you want to use as well.
Whey Protein Isolate : Chocolate
Serves per 1.1 kg : 37 Serves Approx
Serving Size : 30g
Quantity Per 30g Serve : Quantity Per 100g Serve
Energy kj 507.1kj : 1690.3kj
Energy kcal 121.2kcal : 404kcal
Protein 27.4g : 91.3g
Carbohydrate 0.7g : 2.4g
of which is Sugars 0.7g : 2.3g
Fat 0.8g : 2.6g
of which is Saturated fats 0.3g : 0.9g
Dietary fibre 0g 0g
Sodium 0.11g : 0.37g
Flavours of Whey Protein Isolate
This protein powder by Protein World is available in 4 flavours.
Sizes of Whey Protein Isolate
Protein World Whey Protein Isolate has two sizes.
These are the 1.1kg tub and the 2.5kg bag.
Where can I buy Whey Protein Isolate
Whey Protein Isolate by Protein World is available online from the Protein World website.
They have Worldwide Shipping to most countries.
So you won’t be able to purchase Protein World Whey Protein Isolate yet in any Supplement Shops, Health Food Stores, Chemists and Pharmacies around the country.
This is changing though I have read online and the roll out into specific retailers is part of the Protein World business plan to start in 2016.
If you can’t shop online and you do want to buy another different type of protein powder, you can have a look at the Protein Guy “Buy Protein” link above in the menu.
This “Buy Protein” section will let you know where your local protein store is in the area so you can buy and find your protein powder supplements locally easily.