SuperShred by Max’s is a highly advanced, high protein, low carbohydrate, fat stripping formula designed to help you get lean and ripped.
SuperShred has 27 grams of protein per 30 gram serve.
The protein sources in SuperShred are made up of a high Leucine Whey Protein Isolate WPI, and Calcium Caseinate.
Here is a bit of information about the nutrition supplement company Max’s, whose motto is “Life’s too short to be small”.
Max’s is an Australian supplement manufacturing company that has been supplying the protein powder market for many, many years.
Max’s has made a great name for itself as being a good quality brand that doesn’t mind reinventing itself every few years (or sometimes even months) and to keep up with modern technology in regards to their protein ingredients and formulas.
They are a wholly owned and operated Australian company.
Below you will see some of the main points regarding Max’s SuperShred protein powder, when to use SuperShred, SuperShred ingredients, flavours, sizes, and also where to buy if you want to purchase the SuperShred protein powder.
Here are some key points about Super Shred by Max’s;
- High protein
- Powerful fat burners
- Slow and fast release protein sources
- Low carbohydrate
- Cortisol blocking ingredients
- Carb blocking ingredients
- Quick post workout recovery
- High Leucine WPI
- Instantised powder that mixes effortlessly
- Strip Fat
- Get shredded
- Easy to mix
- Awesome taste
When to use SuperShred :
Put 30 grams of SuperShred in your protein shaker with 200ml of water or milk depending on your goals, shake this up until mixed well, and then drink.
The best time for you to take SuperShred is mid morning, mid afternoon, and then most important time is after you finish your training session.
You can also use Max’s SuperShred with your meals and also before bedtime or sleep at night if you want.
Ingredients in SuperShred :
Key Ingredients in the Protein Formula
• Carb Blockers – Phaseolamin and Green Coffee extract to stop carb absorption and conversion to fat
• Thermogenic Fat Burners – Green Tea, Forskolin, Guarana and Carnitine stimulate fat burning to get you lean
• Appetite Control – Tyrosine, Tryptophan, Phenylalanine and Zinc act on your central nervous system and appetite control centre to reduce food cravings and hunger
• Protein Synthesis – High levels of certain amino acids including Leucine AKG, Taurine, and Arginine AKG turn on protein synthesis and stimulate anabolic hormone production
• Rapid Workout Recovery – Glutamine, Glutamine Peptides and BCAA’s stop muscle catabolism and increase recovery rates after hard training
• Cortisol Blockers – Phosphotidyl Serine and Theanine stop Cortisol production, a hormone that inhibits recovery and muscle growth
• Mixed Release Protein System – Whey Protein Isolate provides a quick hit of protein to your system while Casein protein is a slower release protein that digests slowly to keep you feeling satisfied for longer
Max’s Protein Blend (High Leucine Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate), Cocoa, Flavours, Vegetable Gums (415, 412), Glutamine Peptides, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glutamine, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tryptophan, L-Leucine Alphaketoglutarate, Phaseolamin, Green Coffee Extract, Phosphatidylserine, L-Theanine, L-Arginine Alphaketoglutarate, Forskolin, Guarana, Green Tea Extract, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Choline, Inositol, Sweeteners (Stevia, 955, 950), Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Tri Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Picolinate), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12).
Contains Milk Proteins and Soy Lecithin.
Nutritional Information of SuperShred :
Serves per Container 2.2kg : 73
Serving Size : 30g
Per Serve 30g : Per 100g
Energy 470kJ 112Cal : 1570kJ 374Cal
Protein 27g : 90.1g
Carbohydrate – Total 0.2g : 0.5g
– Sugars 0.1g : 0.4g
Fat – Total 0.2g : 0.8g
– Saturated 0.1g : 0.5g
Carb Blocking Complex Per Serve
Hydroxy citric acid 250mg
Green Coffee extract 200mg
Chromium Picolinate 5mcg
Thermogenic Fat Incinerator Complex Per Serve
Green Tea Extract 50mg
Appetite Regulation Complex Per Serve
Zinc Sulphate 100mcg
Lean Muscle Signalling Complex Per Serve
L-Leucine Alpha keto glutarate 400mg
L-Arginine Alpha keto glutarate 100mg
Magnesium Oxide 7mg
Muscle Sparing Recovery Complex Per Serve
Glutamine Peptides 800mg
Cortisol Modulating Complex Per Serve
Ascorbic Acid 10mg
Thiamine HCL 60mcg
Essential Amino Acids Per Serve
Non-Essential Amino Acids Per Serve
L-Aspartic Acid 2.7g
L-Glutamic Acid 3.9g
Vitamins Per Serve
Vitamin A 13mcg
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 60mcg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 60mcg
Niacin (Vitamin B3) 0.2mg
Patothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 9.0mcg
Vitamin B6 0.3mg
Vitamin B12 0.06mcg
Vitamin C 10mg
Vitamin D3 0.2mcg
Minerals Per Serve
Flavours of SuperShred :
SuperShred by Max’s comes in the flavours, Chocolate Mousse, Mochaccino, and Caramel Nougat.
Sizes of SuperShred :
SuperShred comes in two sizes 1kg and 3kg, and they are packaged in boxes.
Where can I buy SuperShred :
SuperShred by Max’s can be bought from many different places, so you can choose either in supplement stores or online, Max’s is a popular brand and so they are found in most protein shops these days.
I’d say if you have a local Supplement Store, Health Food Shop or Pharmacy / Chemist that are stocking protein powders, there is a good chance they will have Max’s SuperShred or be able to get it in for you.
If you can’t find it at your local store or shop you can find SuperShred easily online on most supplement websites or you can go to the Protein Guy “Buy Protein” link above in the menu.
This “Buy Protein” section will let you know where a local protein store is in your area so you can buy your protein powder supplements easily.